Rivendell, WIS

O to grace how great a debtor Daily I'm constrained to be! Let Thy goodness, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Christmas decorating




This ought to make my blog look a little less neglected. :) This is a photo of the wreath hanging on our front door... and evidence of the one and only bit of Christmas planning/decorating I've done thus far.

Our Lighthouse Speech and Debate Club is selling these Balsam wreaths from Maine. They are guaranteed to last until Christmas. I like it much better than the cheap wreaths I bought from the local high school choir in the past...

If you'd like to order one from us to help us cover our three daughters' speech and debate tournament expenses, please let me know via a comment here or a personal email. Wreaths of Maine will ship directly to you (or your gift recipient--someone who has everything, perhaps?) during the week of December that you specify. Several varieties of wreaths are available, but please order here rather than from the Wreaths of Maine site so that our girls get the credit. Shipping is $7.00 and the last date to order from our family is November 26.

Thanks for considering helping us out.

In grace,
Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Sean Carter said…

    The wreath looks nice !!Would dfinitely let frens know about you, so that they can order through you if they want wreaths!!You can peep into my
    Holiday Blog for some innovative and creative ideas....

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger HowGreatADebtor said…

    Correction: If anyone wants to order a wreath, PAYMENT must reach me by November 26. Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home