Rivendell, WIS

O to grace how great a debtor Daily I'm constrained to be! Let Thy goodness, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Help!

Help! Help! Help! I've lost my entire first page... I can get to archived posts, but the first page just shows as a bunch of code from the template...

I think it probably happened when I tried to add a link to my sidebar and then tried to republish. It took more than 15 minutes, so I shut it down. Now everything's gone. Whoo-whoo! Whoo-whoo! What a to-do!

**********

LATER... Well, I simply went to the Blogspot templates and reloaded the one I used to make the blog. Whew! It worked! Of course, I lost all my links and stuff in the sidebar. However, some things were not lost, like the quotation I have right under the title. I guess that's saved in "Settings."

So, back to our regular programming... Stay tuned for the next episode of, "I really shouldn't be online because I have so much to do in my real life!"

;)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    So glad to have you back! I thought you must be having blog-trouble when I came over a couple of times and there was nothing but bright pink space.

    As for having too much to do to be on the computer, I have finally realized that when I know I have been on long enough I need to actually turn the computer *off* otherwise I keep popping back in when I have a minute.. which turns into an hour very quickly.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger HowGreatADebtor said…

    "I keep popping back in when I have a minute.. which turns into an hour very quickly." I know exactly what you mean. In fact, I think I'll jot off a quick post about it. It shouldn't take more than... let's see... five minutes? Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home